Warehouse Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Manages inventory tracking system to record deliveries, shipments and stock levels.
- Evaluates deliveries, shipments and product levels to improve inventory control procedures.
- Analyzes daily product and supply levels to anticipate inventory problems and shortages.
- Manages schedules of deliveries and shipments to optimize operations.
- Communicates with inventory employees to meet business goals and address personnel issues.
- Develops business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Proposes strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures of supply chain logistics.
- Monitors demand and analyzes data to anticipate future supply and logistical needs.
- Reports on inventory levels, supply chain progress, procedural efficiency and personnel issues to upper management.
- Manages the recruitment and training of new inventory employees.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Inventory Specialist Qualifications/Skills:
- Verbal and written communication
- Organizational and logistics skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Data analysis
- Interpersonal ability
- Team oriented
- Proactive critical thinking
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in business, logistics, systems engineering, supply chain management or similar is preferred
- Minimum of two years of experience in a similar role
- Experience working with inventory management software and forecasting strategies
- Experience conducting tracking and data analysis
- Product and inventory management certification a plus
- Full-time, Part-time
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Inventory Control: 1 year (Preferred)